Embracing Your Authentic Self: Align with Your Gifts and Unique Way of Life
With Elicia Miller and Doug Miller PhD
This retreat is for you if you have done some significant psychological/emotional work on yourself and want to step into the next phase of your personal development. This will include clarifying your desires, unique gifts, accepting your own way of living, and supporting your specific spiritual experience.
You will gain greater knowledge of yourself and what you truly want and need. You will have profound new ways of thinking about and experiencing all of your relationships including relating to all types of people in a clearer manner that more greatly serves both you and them. The insights and skills you develop will help you be more empowered, allowing you to fulfill your dreams and desires.
This Retreat Will Help You:
- Understand yourself through your blueprint, human design and Myers-Briggs type, dream interpretations, journaling, intuitive insights, your greatest dreams and blocks, and memories from your inner child.
- Clarify blocks to your potential so that you may know, embrace and express who you truly are.
- Understand how your conditioning from your family, school, and culture has directed your life in a way that may not be aligned with who you actually are, and make new choices.
- Clearly see your programming and choose to listen to your intuition.
- Manifest through your gifts and purpose.
- Enjoy your life!
Retreat Dates: Saturday March 21 – 28, 2020. ONLY 12 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Workshop Price: $600 plus taxes
5 days, 3 hours per day
Workshop Price Includes:
- Pre-retreat assessment using a customized questionnaire developed by Elicia & Doug Miller PhD, and detailed personality profiles.
- Personal Oracle Card Readings.
- 5 days of 3-hour workshops with Elicia & Doug Miller, PhD.
- Self exploration exercises to do outside of the workshop each day of the retreat.
Additional To The Workshop:
- Choice of accommodation: This will be a 7-nights retreat (Saturday to Saturday). Anamaya’s pricing depends on the type of accommodation you choose and the season, you can see our rates here.
- 3 meals plus morning fruits and afternoon snack (included in accommodation price).
- Breathtaking views and salt water infinity pool.
- Optional: daily yoga, tours and activities at additional costs.
About Elicia and Doug Miller, PhD
Doug Miller, PhD, and Elicia Miller, are in a fulfilling marriage that has provided immense growth and healing, as well as great insight into their work with clients. Each has taken a unique path in their quests to heal, express their true self, and live to their greatest fulfillment. They both embrace growth, and even healing, as an ongoing process. For over four years, Doug and Elicia have been working together leading Group Retreats, Private Healing Immersions and Couple Sessions.
Elicia Miller is the Founder of Core Emotional Healing. With her warrior spirit, Elicia went on a healing journey including: 12 years ago, giving up a successful 6 figure business career and moving to Thailand for 2.5 years. She personally explored every healing modality available and created 3 different healing directories in Atlanta, Thailand and San Francisco. After 10 years of frequent Experiential Therapy and many other modalities of healing, she healed herself fully from Systemic Candida, eating disorders and codependence, and has been leading groups of men and women online and in retreats to heal themselves. Elicia uses her intuitive gifts and specialized training to guide others through a deep healing process so they can live more fulfilling lives. For the past 15 years, she has been helping healing practitioners see themselves more clearly and to step into their power. Elicia sees everyone’s truth and potential and helps them rise to it.
Doug is a Transpersonal and Licensed (U.S.) Clinical Psychologist who, in addition to helping people heal, has dedicated his life to understanding consciousness and it’s expansion. While in Graduate School, major projects included: Adult Development, The Relationship Between Existential and Spiritual Issues in Psychotherapy, and Myers-Briggs Types and Personality Pathology. For the past nearly 40 years, he has focused on understanding any path to awakening and applied it to his work with his clients, understanding each person and their path as a valuable and Unique Manifestation. Doug’s experience has provided him with a deep understanding of how childhood emotional and family dynamics and cultural conditioning interact with personal development, spiritual growth and fulfillment. He first co-lead an Experiential Therapy retreat over 25 years ago and has found this approach to be the most effective and efficient.
Doug and Elicia have brought together their similar skills and approaches to help individuals and couples heal the sources of problematic patterns, chronic symptoms and feeling stuck. With their penetrating insight, grounded intuition, and experiential processes, Doug and Elicia help their clients express their truth and realize greater fulfillment. Last year Doug and Elicia sold everything they owned in the US and moved to Montezuma, Costa Rica
“I truly feel like I accomplished more in 3 days during the workshop than I would have in years of talk therapy.” – Anna
“I can’t recommend working with Elicia and Doug enough, because they have the ability to guide you as loving parents, support you like your best friend, and push you into who you truly are as the biggest cheerleaders. They can see your blocks, as well as the truth of what is beyond that, and that is the unique gift they have when working as a team together. I am forever grateful for being able to experience the work they do together.” – Jocelyn
For more information please visit:
We reserve the right to cancel this special retreat if it does not meet the minimum requirements of 3 registrants.
In the event that this special retreat is cancelled, you have the option to participate in Anamaya’s Retreat with guest teacher Leanna Hamilton and may make arrangements to work with Elicia and Doug privately.
Please take this into consideration when purchasing airline tickets.